Any organisation that has a vested interest in the on-going development of the aquatics, recreation and leisure facility industry can join the ALFA Alliance as an Organisation Member. This includes:
- Facilities aquatic, recreation and leisure centres, hotels and other facilities that provide services to the industry;
- Management Organisations businesses that manage leisure facilities and/or provide services to the industry;
- Government all levels of government (federal, state and local councils)
- Education Institutions schools, universities and other educational institutions; and
- Peak Bodies not-for profit peak industry bodies
The Organisation Membership category has been developed to support these organisations in the way they plan, develop and manage leisure facilities.
Organisation member benefits vary from state to state. Apply for membership by contacting your Regional Body below:
Servicing VIC & TAS
Servicing ACT & NSW
Servicing QLD & Northern NT
Recreation South Australia (RecSA)
Servicing SA & Southern NT
As the LIWA Board has elected not to join the ALFA alliance at this point in time, all ALFA members within WA are serviced by the ALFA national office.