The 53rd Annual ARI Conference & Trade Show is less than three weeks away. Registrations are still available.
Being held at the picturesque Cypress Lakes Resort in the Hunter Valley on the 18 – 20 June 2017, the theme for this year is “Managing Change in the Aquatic & Recreation Industry”. The event will feature three distinct streams; aquatic, training and recreation, including a range of relevant strategic, aquatic and current operational matters that will provide delegates with key practical advice and takeaways.
Keynote speakers include:
Mark McCrindle – Demographer & Social Researcher: “Leading teams in changing times: Recruiting, retaining and motivating diverse generations”
Marty Wilson – Comedian, best selling Author: “Improving our success in business by exploring the territory outside our comfort zones”
With presentations by:
- Justin Scarr – CEO, Royal Life Saving Society Australia
- Robyn Larkham – AUSTSWIM Learning Pillars Framework
- Andrew Taylor – National Account Manager, Les Mills Asia Pacific “The future of our fitness industry”
- Dr. Jeff Walkley – National Disability & Diversity Manager, Belgravia Leisure “Belgravia Leisure finds evidenced-based practice drives excellence and success in facilities” and “Grasping the future: connecting with the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)”
- Gary Johnson – See Clearly Now “Preventing fatal and no-fatal drowning- what DRSABC Doesn’t tell you”
- Simon Weatherill – Worldwide Sports Management “How Aquatic, Fitness and Sport Facilities can benefit from embracing new technology”
- Jenny Rosman – Operations Manager, Australian Training Company “Current Training Opportunities in both Aquatic & Recreation Industry”
- Geoff Leaver – Founding Director, Swimplex Aquatics “Leisuring Aquatic Venues – making your venue relevant”
- Oz Ikiz – former area Manager (Asia, Australasia, and USA) Polin Waterparks
The Conference Program includes:
- Informative Aquatic & Recreation focused streams
- All the latest Industry Products and Services
- Professional Development opportunities (See below for more details)
- Acknowledging our Industry’s best – Awards night
- Networking activities for everyone
AWARDS OF EXCELLENCE
The 2017 ARI Awards of Excellence will be presented at the Annual Presentation Dinner being held at Cypress Lakes Resort, 7pm, Monday 19th June 2017.
Recognising our Industry’s finest. This year there will be 5 Awards of Excellence to present.
The award Categories are:
- AH Pierce Facility of the Year
- Royal Life Saving Lifeguard of the Year
- Orimatech Award of Excellence
- Roejen Customer Service Team of the Year
- Roejen Environmental Sustainability Award
For more information, or to register visit the ARI website or email firstname.lastname@example.org