Date(s) - 09/08/2012
11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Castle Hill RSL Club
Are you considering Cogeneration as one of your energy management options?
Key steps to consider to reduce your energy costs and reliance on the grid.
Energy costs comprise of up to 20% of an aquatic centre’s operating expenses. Experts expect this to double in the next 5 years. How will you deal with energy becoming an even more substantial proportion of your budget?
A seminar for Private, Council & Club Aquatic Centres. This seminar will help you understand, plan, implement and finance a Cogeneration system
Industry experts will demonstrate how organisations such as yours have realised massive savings on their electricity bills while lowering carbon emissions through the installation of Cogeneration.
According to Alan Depaoli, Castle Hill RSL Club, Facility Manager “With several months of reliable and low cost operation, I am convinced that this has been an outstanding investment for the Club”.
This seminar will be held at Castle Hill RSL where you’ll have a rare opportunity to inspect a working Cogeneration system and discuss the benefits it delivers.
- How does Cogeneration work?
- Is it suitable for you?
- Practical tips on analysing your requirements
- How to select a suitable system
- Understanding the tender process how to find the correct partner
- Funding options – Government Community Energy Efficiency Program, loans, leases and “Build Own Operate”
- Site visit – a working Cogeneration System
Who should attend:
- Club CEO’s, CFO’s & Facilities Managers
- Council Sustainability & Property Officers
- Aquatic Centre Operators and Manager
Cost for the seminar is $35.00, which includes a light lunch.
Places are limited, so register now.