Date(s) - 23/08/2012 - 24/08/2012
Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in this leading industry conference being held at The Windsor Hotel on Thursday 23 and Friday 24 August. Final Conference Program now available.
Hear from high profile speakers and knowledgeable industry specialists on:
- Crisis Management
- Health Club Operations – New Directions?
- Diversity and Innovative Programs
- Capital Development –Getting it Right
- Social Media and Marketing – Using it wisely
- Designing for Local Outcomes
- HR Matters
- Understanding current legal considerations that have the potential to impact on your operations and how to handle them
- Are we building and designing unhealthy communities?
There is also a ‘Crisis Management’ workshop using a real life industry situation that will provide key learnings for delegates.
The ARV Industry Conference brings together a diverse and knowledgeable group of industry decision makers including CEO’s, directors and managers of local government, aquatic and recreation facility managers, commercial organisations as well as directors and managers of state government departments. For event prices and to register complete the attached Registration Form or visit our website http://www.aquaticsandrecreation.org.au/industryconference