Date(s) - 24/08/2017
8:00 am - 7:30 pm
Australia’s first ever leisure industry communication and marketing event aims to equip businesses, organisations and professionals in communicating more effectively with their customers, clients and key markets.
Being held on Thursday, 24 August 2017 at ANZ Stadium, Sydney, the event will include discussions, debates and presentations designed to inspire, educate and inform. The Leisure Industry Communication and Marketing Summit and Awards will focus on:
- Effective communication to build brands, reputation and profit
- Dealing with scrutiny
- Communications and marketing in the age of social media
- Planning for crisis and emergency communications
- The presentation of the second Leisure Industry Communication and Marketing Awards
The event is aimed at all leisure industry sectors – aquatics, attractions, entertainment, events, fitness, parks, recreation, sport, tourism and venues – sectors that deliver entertainment, enjoyment and improved quality of life to populations, consumers and members, and which have numerous great messages to share.
Equally, the event is highly relevant to communications, marketing and public relations professionals looking to do business in the industry along with managers who may have to deal with communications issues in the event of a crisis or emergency.
The Leisure Industry Communication and Marketing Summit and Awards present a unique opportunity to learn from industry professionals and influential specialists in communications, marketing and related industries and to equip yourself with essential skills for the future.
Keynote presentations from:
- Kyle Patterson, Head of Communications and Corporate Affairs, TEG Live
- Liz McLaughlin, Managing Director, Horizon Communication Group
- Marcus Taylor, Head of Communications and Public Affairs, Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games Organising Committee
- Carlie Holt, Partner, Sparke Helmore Lawyers
For more information or to register, visit the Australasian Leisure Management website: www.leisuresummit.com.au/events/leisure-industry-communication-and-marketing-summit-and-awards/event-summary