Bookings are now open for the ARV Industry Awards being held on Friday 16th June 2017 at Peninsula, Docklands.
The ARV Industry Awards recognise the achievements and contribution of the people, programs and facilities that make up the broader Victorian aquatic, recreation and leisure industry. The 2017 Awards will be staged at Peninsula, Melbourne’s most glamorous and avant-garde waterfront event space, and are the highlight of the industry year. The annual awards are being held on Friday 16 June 2017, and attracts over 700 industry guests, VIPs, sponsors and representatives from all levels of government.
Nominations are now open so nominate today for that someone or something special – an individual, a program or a facility that deserves industry-wide recognition.
The award categories this year include:
This year’s award categories are:
- Outstanding Contribution to the Aquatic and Recreation Industry Award
- Facility Management Award (All Year)
- Facility Management Award (Seasonal)
- Sustainability Award
- Membership Sales Award
- Swim School Award
- Health Club Award
- Innovative Program Award
- Pool Lifeguard Award
- Most Valuable Employee Award
- Group Exercise Instructor Award
- Duty Manager Award
- Personal Trainer Award
- Customer Service Award
- Swim Teacher (General) Award
- Swim Teacher (for Infants, Toddlers and Preschool) Award
- Swim Teacher (for Persons with a Disability) Award
- Course Instructor / Presenter Award
- Marketing Communications Award (formerly Online Communication)
- Watch Around Water: Facility of the Year Award
- Business Excellence Award (for ARV Organisation Members only)
Please contact email@example.com for nomination forms or Sponsorship opportunities.
SO….ARE YOU READY TO BE ENCHANTED?