A residential workshop is being held at the beautiful Barown Heads Resort on the 22 – 24 October 2012.
This workshop is ideally suited to local government Recreation and Leisure Managers and Planners, Project Managers, Architects, Community Services and Infrastructure Services Directors, Councilors and CEOs.
- Are you about to embark on a significant community, recreation, leisure or sporting project?
- Do you have more questions than answers?
- Are you struggling with budget vs expectations?
- Would you like to know how all the pieces from Feasibility to Project Delivery and Handover fit together?
ARV in conjunction with Sport and Recreation Victoria has developed a two day intensive residential workshop, facilitated by experienced industry experts, to help guide you through the intricacies of planning, designing and delivering your community’s major aquatic, recreation and sporting infrastructure.
Come along with your questions and problems and come away with strategies and advice to help you get the best from your project. This is a cost effective and wise investment for staff or councilors who are, or will be involved in, multi-million dollar community projects. Workshop Program Now Available
Places are filling quickly. Go to www.aquaticsandrecreation.org.au/residentialworkshop to register.
- 2 night’s accommodation at the Barwon Heads Resort
- All meals and workshop materials
- Welcome function on Monday evening
A maximum 25 places will be available at the workshop to ensure an intimate & productive learning environment for all delegates. Optional golf packages are available at additional cost.
For further information please contact ARV on 03 9271 3800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org